CHILDREN & YOUTH SERVICES
- Youth for Change - The Youth For Change program at KCS is a volunteer youth corps aimed at developing local Korean youth talent and leadership ability. Activities include mentoring, tutoring, and leadership building.
- Parent Education & Support - Parent support groups are held regularly for family members of local Korean youth. Parenting education and support is provided to family members as well.
- Developmental Disability Services - KCS provides referral and navigation assistance for Korean families with children who have developmental disabilities. KCS coordinates with local Korean language therapists and providers to provide for a network of care.
- EISOA (Early Intervention Services for Older Adults) - KCS provides in-home visits and socialization activities for seniors isolated and at risk of depression and other mental illness.
Funded by the County of Orange Health Care Agency, Behavioral Health Services, Prevention and Intervention Division, Mental Health Services Act/Proposition 63.
- Senior Housing Assistance - Low income senior housing application assistance is provided through health navigators.
- Senior Volunteer Program - KCS provides a training site for senior volunteers provided by the Department of Labor and Asian American Senior Service Center.
LEGAL and Taxation SERVICES
- Immigration Clinic - In partnership with Asian Pacific American Legal Center, KCS provides monthly legal clinic for Korean immigrants.
- Citizenship Workshop
- Legal Referrals (Housing/Family Law)
- Income Tax Filing Assistance
Korean Community Services is proud to offer a variety of community classes aimed at enriching the lives of Korean Americans within the community. These community classes cover a wide range of interests such as visual arts, crafts, music and languages. Contact Us for more detailed information on the community classes offered.