Project FOCUS is a Full-Service Partnership (FSP) program supported and funded by Proposition 63 and the Orange County Health Care Agency which aims to improve the lives of individuals- children, youth, and their families- with severe emotional disturbance. Wraparound Services include community-based mental health services, youth and parent mentoring, employment or educational support, transportation and housing support, government benefits support, respite care, co-occurring disorder services, etc.
PREVENTION & EARLY INTERVENTION
KCS prevention and early intervention programs include:
- Outreach & Engagement - KCS aims to increase the utilization of mental health services, promote access to those services, reduce the stigma of receiving such services, and improve local support systems for underserved consumers and family members.
Funded by the County of Orange Health Care Agency, Behavioral Health Services, Prevention and Intervention Division, Mental Health Services Act/Proposition 63.
- WarmLine - The OC WarmLine is a service of funded by the Orange County HCA and MHSA. KCS provides warmline telephone services for NAMI-OC.
KCS seeks to increase the availability of trained Korean language behavioral health professionals and paraprofessionals through the following programs.
- Pacific Clinics Consumer Training Program
- Recovery Education (RICA)
- Suicide Survivor Group - In partnership with Didi Hirsch Mental Health Services, KCS provides individual and group counseling for survivors and family members who have experienced suicide.
- Family to Family - In partnership with the National Alliance for Mental Illness, KCS offers NAMI's signature F2F program for family members affected by mental illness.